Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Welcome to our blog!

I first created this quite some time ago, but I've never been known to do things quickly, so I didn't want to surprise anyone or catch them off guard. :-)

This blog will be mostly Karina updates, since Mark and I aren't nearly as interesting these days. ;-) She's one of the friendliest kids I've ever known. Nearly everyone she meets receives a warm and sweet "leg hug". The time has definitely come to teach her about personal boundaries... Oh to see the faces of the grocery store shoppers as they make their way down the aisles looking for their mundane products until little Miss Karina brightens their day with her unconditional love for all people and things. "Hi! What's your name?" Shy is not a word in her vocabulary.

We hope you enjoy our posts and pics! Love to you all!

Mark, Kiki & Karina

No comments: