Thursday, December 4, 2008

New Doctor, Third Ultrasound

I had to choose a new doctor that's closer to our new home than my old one (MUCH to my dismay). I chose a doctor at the Circle of Life Women's Center that came very highly recommended. When I read her bio., I saw that she's originally from the northeast, is very well-educated and experienced in her field, and has a Scandinavian last name, so I felt drawn. When I called to make my first appointment, the best news I heard was that they do an ultrasound at every visit and I get it all on a DVD! I sure didn't have that the last time. I love how technology advances over short a short period of time. What a treasure.

I was 13 weeks along at this visit. Everything looked great and this is the shot we used for our Christmas card this year. :-)

No comments: