Thursday, November 6, 2008

Second Ultrasound

Being that the first trimester is volatile, my nurse practitioner wanted to do a second ultrasound at 9 weeks, just to make sure the growth and development were occurring on schedule. I love seeing the life that's growing inside of me, so she didn't get any resistance from me! It often makes the nausea and complete exhaustion more justifiable... ;-)

This one shows a better image of the yolk sac than that of the embryo. It's all so miraculous!


Here's decent shot of the little sweetie I was so convinced was a boy (they still look so alien at this stage)...

I'm not exactly sure what was going on here, but I think Karina was upset because she wanted to play "Doctor" with the equipment and wasn't permitted to do so. She always wants to help and participate... sweet thing. I'm sure there will be plenty of stories made up about this shot as the years go by. She really does want a sibling! Or at least she thinks she does... ;-)

No comments: