Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day 2009

This year, Father's Day fell on our anniversary (6th wedding), but with a newborn and a 3-year-old, although we had MUCH to celebrate, it wasn't all that romantic. ;-) We still had a great day!

MUCH to Mark's surprise, I surprised him with his first pedicure (hey, I hear men get them all the time ;-). He was quite apprehensive (he's very particular about WHAT he puts ON his feet and about WHO touches them!), but willing, nonetheless.

In honor of her father, Karina wore her "Don't blame me, that smell is coming from Daddy!" t-shirt. ;-) Seemed appropriate for the occasion!

He's a good sport, and when it was over, he said he liked the way his feet felt! I, personally, LOVE that massage chair and the "post-pedicure" feeling as well! He's probably not going to be too thrilled with me for putting this "not-so-manly" photo of him up. ;-)

Jaclyn (with whom we were also lucky enough to spend the day) gave Mark the t-shirt he's wearing, it's "Dad" in binary. He got a big kick out of it. :-) I wish I had gotten some shots of her that day...

No comments: